Dick Adams

Default SD article in today's local news paper's food section

"D.Currie" > wrote in message=20

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/food/...2647521,00.ht=
ml

> ... I used to work with the writer who wrote that article when she=20
> worked at another local paper.=20

She is a disappointment to us -- she has our Samartha recommending
to put seeds in one's dough.

"2 grams each (about 3/4 of tablespoon) caraway seeds, coriander=20
seeds, fennel seeds" (in linked article)

Would Samartha do such a thing? Does the Hofpfisterei bakery bake
with spice seeds?

There was also the broad statement (but not attributed to Samartha):
"Starters made with commercial yeast are also essential to baking."=20

Jeez!

---
DickA