Posted to alt.food.barbecue
the warlock society the warlock society is offline

Default Making a real BBQ rig

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Fed Up wrote:
> > "Dave Bugg" > > This is an unmoderated ng in which
> > highly skilled bbq enthusiasts make up
> >> the majority of subscribers. Everything you write IS everyone's
> >> business and, as such, open to criticism or comment. There will be
> >> strong disagreements, chiding, and corrections to bad information.
> >> If that is disagreeable to you, feel free to leave...... cool?

> > You know Dave you've probably driven more newbies off this NG than
> > anybody with your unrelenting "purist" bullshit and I find that quite
> > ironic since you yourself use a gas fired pit and and call your
> > product "authentic bbq"

> Ah, the predictable anonymous leg-humper pops up yet again; too much of a
> coward to post under its real name.
>
> I don't preach 'purist' anything. I preach excellence. You have always been
> consistent in defending the lowest-common mediocre denominator. My main pit
> has a gas-fired log lighter to get logs started, and goes through about a
> cord of fruitwood a week. I also use a Cookshack electric powered pit. My
> log burner puts out a better product with pork shoulders, butts and brisket
> than the Cookshack, so I limit the Cookshack to ribs and chicken when and if
> my log-burner is full. So much for the insult.
>
> Your other comment regarding newbies is meaningless sniping from a
> know-nothing.
>
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

you preach because you know you're a ****ing piece of shit loser who
contributes little to society other than making fun of other people
for not having the elite bbq skills you do...

you rant out of sheer insecurity; I never provoked you or asked you a
****ing thing. You just waddled your fat, inbred, backwoods ass into
my conversation for no other reason than to satisfy your pathetic,
dimwitted little ego.