Posted to alt.food.barbecue
the warlock society the warlock society is offline

Default Making a real BBQ rig

Bob wrote:
> > I wanted to make my own as well but when I realized it was cheaper
> > just buy the electric smoker that had everything I wanted in it
> > anyways; that's what i did.
> >

> An electric smoker? Egads, what will they think of next? I guess
> those electrons give everything a nice electric flavor.
>
> You call that barbeque or smoking?
> Not me.
> Bob-tx

Hi Bob

sorry im not a dimwitted redneck who can afford to spend 15 hours
babysitting a woodsmoker... clearly your self worth is quantified by
the amount of time you spend sitting in front of your "real" smoker; a
fairly pathetic assertation if you ask me.

but who am i to judge?