Dick Adams

Default SD article in today's local news paper's food section

"Samartha Deva" >=20
wrote in message ...

> I find that Wu Wei - action through inaction - goes very well with=20
> sourdough (including, but not limited to) and it is very enjoyable.

Another possibility, following the action through inaction principle,=20
would be to not make bread at all. Sooner or later, some one in
your household will go to the store and buy some. If you are lucky
enough to live in the right place, it might turn out to be sourdough.

The Wu Wei bread procedure mentioned requires considerable
attention, though possibly casual. The solution I propose requires=20
no attention at all.

---
DickA