Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mark Filice Mark Filice is offline

Default I think I am getting the hang of this..

In article >, Childfree Abby says...

>I can't say that I have it "down pat" as this is still
>a work in progress. The timing was a challenge though; I have to
>remember, like making wine, it just can't be rushed.

After BBQing for a while I've become my own worst critic. Everyone will rave
about my pulled pork. But I will find something about it that I would do
differently the next time.

I have some recipes that are "keepers". But I also like to try different
ones--so it is a lot of trial and error.

But it is a fun hobby that allows me to enjoy the results when I'm done.

For guys, it is kind of like giving birth: Saying "Look what I made!" while
holding up a tray of ribs is really fun. Especially when everything comes out
right.

Mark
"I love cats. I just can't eat a whole one by myself."