Posted to rec.food.cooking
maxine in ri maxine in ri is offline

Default (2007-09-14) New survey on the RFC site: Silly survey: Friday night food

On Sep 14, 11:31 am, ChattyCathy > wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)...
>
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy
>
> Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

MCINL DH's church is having their monthly potluck tonight, so we're
taking my mom's veggie bean soup in the crockpot.

OTOH, there will be takeout there. Having worked with the kitchen
crew (who set up the tables, organize the food, slice the cakes and
such) it's amazing to me how many people will bring a bucket of KFC or
buy a fancy cake from Whole Paycheck.

maxine in ri