Posted to rec.food.cooking
Blinky the Shark Blinky the Shark is offline

Default HATE HATE HATE SAFEWAY HATE SAFEWAY (was: SupermarketExperiences)

blake murphy wrote:
> On 12 Sep 2007 00:23:08 GMT, Blinky the Shark >
> wrote:
>
>>Mark Thorson wrote:

>>> The final straw that got me to stop shopping at Safeway was when
>>> they reprogrammed their computers to rip off the consumer making
>>> change. It used to be if you had $0.80 change coming, you'd get
>>> three quarters and a nickel. Now you get two quarters and three
>>> dimes, or worse. Even if you have $0.50 coming, you won't get two
>>> quarters. You'll get one quarter, two dimes, and a nickel.

>>Such thievery! Only 50 cents in coin when they *actually* owe you 50
>>cents! Bastages!

> it's a ****ing outrage! safeway will deserve it if he begins to
> shoplift in retaliation.

They have policies about shrinkage and it's accounted for in their
financial overview. Better would be for him to sneak food *into* the
store and put it on the shelves; there are no procedures to account for
expandage.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups