PENMART01

Default why does grated cheese taste better?

In article > ,
(Carnivore269) writes:

>"Jimmy Tango" > wrote in message
hlink.net>...
>> "ii2o" > wrote in message
>> om...
>> > so anyone know why grated cheese tastes better than non grated?
>> >
>> > ro

>> What in the world are you talking about?

>I know exactly what he/she is talking about and no, I did not do the
>original post. ;-)
>
>I've noted that when I take sliced cheese and melt it as opposed to
>grabbing a handful of pre-grated cheese out of the freezer (that I can
>get in 2 lb. bags from HEB) and put that on a recipe to melt, the
>flavor is fuller and richer, and yummier.

That's not grated, that frozen shit is "shredded"...doubtful it's even
cheese... 'cause there is no such thing as good tasting frozen cheese. It's
probably "asscheese".... 'cause that's where your taste is.
Ahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon