Mike Avery

Default SLOW foods

On 1 Dec 2003 at 9:45, Kenneth wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 14:41:00 GMT, HeatherInSwampscott
> > wrote:
>
> >For anybody out there
> >looking but not finding free ones, you can also buy them brand new at
> > Home Depot in 5 gal. and I think 2 gal. sizes (pizzarias tend to
> >re-use the pickle buckets as grease waste buckets. )

> Hi Heather,
>
> I would be careful about the HD source unless I knew that these
> buckets were food grade. Same issue for folks who use plastic trash
> bags for food storage. The food grade plastic really is different in
> that it does not have the nasty stuff that can, and does, leach into
> food.

They are the same hdpe plastic that is used in the pickle, mayo, and other
food storage buckets. No added films. The last bakery in town used them
extensively, and the health inspectors never raised an eyebrow about the
matter.

Mike
--
Mike Avery

ICQ: 16241692 AOL IM:MAvery81230
Phone: 970-642-0280
* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?