Posted to alt.food.sushi
Gerry[_3_] Gerry[_3_] is offline

Default Shrimp Sauce or other dipping or "drizzle" sauces.

On 2007-08-29 09:01:47 -0700, said:

> "Personally, I'd like to see folks start another thread..."
>
> You're right. This thread has gone off on a tangent, as usual.
>
> "I've been exploring all the new Vietnamese joints that feature food
> from Hué..."
>
> Barf. Congealed blood.

I know of no congealed blood dishes at any of the Hue joints I've been
visiting. I thought it was the entire cuisine of Korea you banished
due to a soup. Or maybe now it's all of Asia? In any case dig this:
you don't have to eat the foods you don't want to. Otherwise a lot of
people wouldn't be going to Japanese restaurants barf uni.

> But you live in the world's greatest Asian restaurant neighborhood!

I understand that Santa Ana is technically the largest concentrated
Hispanic population in the US.

Barf. One of them ate a pig's foot.
--
///---