Mike Avery

Default The Biology of . . . Sourdough -- San Fran's Mighty Microbes

On 23 Nov 2003 at 17:19, Mike Pearce wrote:

> "Mike Avery" > wrote in message
> news:mailman.0.1069622557.204.rec.food.sourdough@m ail.otherwhen.com...

> > Of course, Boudin has bakeries in
> > New Orleans and Chicago, and they claim the results there are the
> > same as in SF.

> I think you may be mistaken about the New Orleans location. I live in
> New Orleans and wasn't familiar with it. I double checked the Boudin
> bakery web site and I only saw locations in California and Chicago.

Oops... sorry. Brain fart....

> Now, there is boudin in southern Louisiana, but it's a pork and rice
> sausage. Good boudin is great stuff, but not bread.

*wistful sigh* there ARE times I miss living in Beaumont... lots of Cajun
influences there...

Mike
--
Mike Avery

ICQ: 16241692 AOL IM:MAvery81230
Phone: 970-642-0280
* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
Code: (n.) a means of concealing bugs favored by programmers.