Posted to alt.food.sushi
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default Shrimp Sauce or other dipping or "drizzle" sauces.

On Aug 28, 9:03 pm, Gerry > wrote:
> On 2007-08-28 16:08:30 -0700, Terrorist Killer > said:
>
> > On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 23:07:20 -0700, Gerry >
> > wrote:

> >> Last time: a dedicated newsreader. That's the service such programs provide.

> > <hehe> I use Agent at home, and I can't figure out how to move all
> > these news reader posts out of my Shrimp Sauce thread.

> > Hahahahaahahaha

> > That was fun.

> Really? You can't figure out kill-filing users in Agent?

I wouldn't want to filter out you and the other 5 members who have
altered the thread topic. I realize that this is a common practice
here in this group.

I was really joking...that's why I included the <hehe> and hahahaha.

Personally, I'd like to see folks start another thread, but it's not
that important to me. This is a pretty laid-back group and I enjoy the
back-and-forth done here.