Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default Advice on oil

Bobo Bonobo? wrote:
> zxcvbob wrote:
> > Sheldon wrote:

> > > Only if you pay.

> > > Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

> > ???

> The asshole thinks he's being cute about me being too cheap to use
> sunflower, even though I clearly posted that it was not MY money
> being spent.

No one believes that fercocktah fairy tale for a NY second... it's a
couple three bucks oil for some friggin' pancake breakfast, not nearly
enough to change out the crankcase on the QEll

> Sheldon likes to show folks that he can afford to keep a large area of
> mown grass for his tractoring pleasure.

Jeeze, you're gonna have a coronary from envy. My mowing has nothing
to do with "afford", it costs more to go out to a movie and buy
popcorn... just that everyone entertains themself differently... you
probably throw more money away on lottery tickets and titty bars than
I spend mowing. Anyways, that's only a piddly little five acre
field... it's a good thing I don't post pictures of my *other*
property... 90+ acres worth of mowing on the most gorgeous fields
within 100 miles... then you'd have a paralyzing stroke! Don't you
realize it's not the mowing, I have to pay all the expenses... so I
can't afford the movies and titty bars and the lottery tickets... ask
sqwertz, I'm lucky to afford rotgut vodka.

Most normal folks find some of the stuff I do interesting, but not the
jealous *******s... and you don't even know what you're jealous of...
your poo pooing what someone else does is just knee jerk infantile
expression because you lead a boring empty loser life... if you led a
fulfilling life mine would not occur to you in the negative way you
perceive.

No one lives a perfect life, no one would be envious of the negative
experiences I've endured... I choose not to post that here simply
because I never view myself as a pitiful person and that there are so
many just like you who would revel in other's misfortune, thinking
somehow that elevates themselves to a higher plateau.

I think people's life experiences balance out, but with how I do my
accounting I think I have a lot more on the plus side of the ledger.
No matter what chapter of life you're living it would be wise to look
in your own pot instead of mine... don't wish for what you don't want
to get. Those who take issue with what I post about my life make it
very apparent that they don't have a pot.

Sheldon