Bob

Default OT Digital Cameras

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:46:56 GMT, "Dick Adams" >
wrote:

>> Maybe if I can find a cheap used one, it will get me into the
>> game.

>Maybe you can find one in a dumpster? =20

Actually that is not cost effective.

>I was just trying to help you gain a flyspeck of credibility.

I am as credible as I am ever going to get. I do not need any help
becoming more credible.

If people don't accept what I say, then they are irrelevant.

>But ever since you have been waffling, hiding behind the skirts=20
>of your wife, and more recently those of Joan Ross, not to=20
>mention your sundry other niggardly obfuscative devices.

You are going off the deep end.

>Why can't you be more like Rob, "Bob"?

All I did was make a comment about the texture of bread, not intending
it to go anywhere. Now you have made it into some kind of obsession.

<JEEZ>