Dick Adams

Default OT Digital Cameras

"Bob" > wrote in message =

> [ ... ]

> Maybe if I can find a cheap used one, it will get me into the
> game.

Maybe you can find one in a dumpster? =20

> Then I can email Adams all the pics he wants.

I don't want you to send me pictures. Jeez, I was just=20
trying to help you gain a flyspeck of credibility. Don't you
remember when you promised (?):

"I never thought to scan the bread directly. I will do that this
evening and post the image on my website."=20

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...ws-server.hou=
ston.rr.com

But ever since you have been waffling, hiding behind the skirts=20
of your wife, and more recently those of Joan Ross, not to=20
mention your sundry other niggardly obfuscative devices.

Consider this web page:=20
http://www.cookingwithcrack.com/bread/sequence2/

It was offered by Rob Gardner who posted at r.f.s. last year,=20
and in 1999.