Bob

Default "Crock-pot pumpernickel"

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:37:08 GMT, "Dick Adams" >
wrote:

>Anyway, I think I may be on the way to "Crock-pot
>Pumpernickel". As long as I remember the quote symbols
>the Pumpernickel Police must remain at bay.

You have nothing to worry about from them. Whether you quote the
phrase Crock-pot Pumpernickel or not, the Pumpernickel Police are
going to be too preoccupied with laugher to pay serious attention to
it.

I showed those pictures to my beagles and they told me that your
Crock-pot Pumpernickel looks just like baked WalMart dogfood.