Old 26-08-2007, 10:34 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Joan and Papillons: Cosmo & Midge Joan  and Papillons: Cosmo & Midge is offline

Default brussel sprouts recipe

think of them as mini cabbages and a great cancer fighting vege.
Great fiber too

I steam/boil till fork tender, maybe about 20 minutes.

I like to put french dressing, or blue cheese dressing on them too

Joan

"Nicky" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 11:25:32 GMT, "Joan and Papillons: Cosmo & Midge"
wrote:

Hope you enjoy another healthy and diabetic friendly recipe!

Joan

Brussels Sprouts with Walnuts

Hmmm - hubby might, Joan - personally I think Brussels Sprouts are the
little nasty droppings of something unmentionable It did look a
nice recipe, though. How long would you steam the lovely things for?
Maybe I'm overdoing it....

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine