Allan Risk

Default Mixing machine advice

I have a friend who has an Hobart commercial mixer. It's fabulous ... you
could knead lead in it.

I quite like my Kitchenaid ... and I think you're right ... it's hard to
determine whether the quality has truly dropped. I suspect the reason the
price has come down is because so many more are being sold. When I bought
mine, it was definitely a "specialty" item. There weren't that many places
in town that carried them. Now you can buy then anywhere ... they've become
very chic. Even people who can't cook seem to have them ...

In any case, I am intrigued by the Magic Mill ... the fact that it can
handle 25 cups of flour puts it almost in the same league as a small Hobart

Allan