Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre
gorski gorski is offline

Default Kevin S. Wilson has taken a shit right in the middle of this once respectable newsgroup

In triangle.bizarre Alan Truism > spake:
} On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 18:12:44 -0500, gorski wrote:

} > In triangle.bizarre Alan Truism > spake:
} >
} > } > > See, I told you I wasn't Gorski's sockpuppet.
} > } >
} > } > Let's hear it for the boy!
} >
} > Nor, apparently, B. Chas "As In Manhattan Bank" Parisher's, nor Cheshire's.
} >
} > Whose sock puppet *are* you, anyways?
} >
} > } Is that the Kevin Bacon connection?
} >
} > "Kevin Bacon Connection" would be a great name for a band.
} >

} They only play once a year...on bacon day.

Tsk... Alan, alan, alan... ANY day can be Bacon Day!

Which reminds me, I ought to talk to my brother about scheduling
another one.

pax,

--me

--
"If I occasionally neglect to cite a theorist, it's not because I've
forgotten. It's probably because I hate him." --Leon Lederman