Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.animals.rights.promotion
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

"Dutch" > wrote in message news:6K0xi.62004$_d2.54843@pd7urf3no...
> pearl wrote:

> >> But we're not talking about people who have no options are we?

> > 'staple n.
> > ..
> > 3. A basic dietary item, such as flour, rice, or corn.
> > ..'
> > http://www.answers.com/staple&r=67

> None of them necessary, none of them edible in their native form. Corn
> as we know it would not even exist if man did not cultivate it.

So in your desperate, fruitless attempts at supporting your
death industry, you would have people die of malnutrition.

Yes, we already knew that. And from diseases as well.

> > And you

And you snipped this again.

'Analyses of data from the China studies by his collaborators
and others, Campbell told the epidemiology symposium, is
leading to policy recommendations. He mentioned three:

* The greater the variety of plant-based foods in the diet,
the greater the benefit. Variety insures broader coverage of
known and unknown nutrient needs.

* Provided there is plant food variety, quality and quantity,
a healthful and nutritionally complete diet can be attained
without animal-based food.

* The closer the food is to its native state - with minimal
heating, salting and processing - the greater will be the benefit.

http://www.news.cornell.edu/Chronicl..._Study_II.html