Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:27:16 GMT, Dutch > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:31:25 GMT, Dutch > wrote:
>>
>>> Nobody gives animals "equal consideration"

>> That's classic, considering it's coming from someone
>> who is incapable of giving them ANY:

>False, *if* they are raised I give their welfare consideration.

You refuse to consider the lives of animals.

>That's the only valid consideration there is.

Then can you explain how you think you disagree with
yourself that:

"we need to consider group 1, those animals who WILL
exist under present rules" - Dutch

"What's important is the medium/long term implications,
that is no more animals "in bondage" to humans. THAT'S
the important issue" - Dutch