Posted to rec.food.cooking
TammyM TammyM is offline

Default For Victor: Tofu Stroganoff

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:58:29 +0200, (Victor Sack)
> wrote:
>
>>TammyM > wrote:
>>
>>> I'm getting old. I see I must find new ways to yank your chain.

>>So, you are into chains? What about whips? ;-)
>>
>>ObChainRecipe: Georgia Chain-Gang Chili, from
>><http://recipes.bgkulinar.net/recipe-Georgia+ChainGang+Chili-1416>.
>>
>>Victor

> Victor-Gran-Bubba Wong! Is that any way for an 84 year old
> grandmother to talk? Well, is it?????
>
> You've been hanging out with Felice and Margaret too much!
>
> Carol, shaking her head

I know! I was shocked, SHOCKED, I say. What does an 84-year old
grandmother know about whips and chains!

Besides, I'm not into that stuff. Now. Whipped cream, chain-link
negligees, entirely different story.... Not together of course, too
difficult to clean the negligee.

TammyM, shocked to the very core

ObFood:

whipped cream - it's not just for shortcake anymore