Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dave W Dave W is offline

Default Does WalMart really have good meats?

In article .com>,
The Truthful Assh0le > wrote:

> On Aug 12, 2:51 pm, zxcvbob > wrote:

<snip>
> > The biggest problem I have with Walmartmeat is the stuff is spilling
> > over to all the other stores, so that good unadulterated meat is not
> > available at any price. So I just don't eat much meat.

> They got away with it because they were selling it to the "slack jawed
> yokels" who are too ignorant to know better. People who live in
> counties that have more cattle than humans, but who refer to margarine
> as "butter." Folks who call evolution, "Just a theory," think
> rasslin' is a sport, and that Dale Earnhardt, Sr. was one of the
> greatest Amurricans ever.
>
> You can bet that the wealthy rural folks don't buy that WalMart crap.

<snip>

> --Bryan

Well here in northwest Arkansas (the home of Walmart) the Wallyworld
parking lots are full of pickups, minivans, old family sedans that
couldn't qualify for the demolition derby and ex-police cruisers. The
parking lot of our local meat market is full of Cadillac Escapades,
Nissan Armadillos, GMC Envys, Lincoln Intimidators, and such. I can't
prove it, but suspect these behemoths belong to Walmart execs.

Your only friend,
Dave in the Ozarks