Posted to alt.food.asian
Gary Gary is offline

Default THE BEST LAMB YOU EVER HAD! ONLY TAKES 30 MINUTES

Sometimes Tandoori Lamb can be a little dry -- or sometimes not --
depending upon the cook.

I just returned from Toronto, Canada where I enjoyed a rack of lamb in
a Greek restaurant. It was pretty good, but I have had better on a
cruise ship.

ANYWAY -- I love lamb. I lived in Europe for over three years and
visit yearly and since it is abundant over there I order it
frequently. I wish lamb was more popular these days in the US -- and,
of course, much cheaper.

I also lived in Japan for over two years -- but I don't remember
eating lamb, but it was a long time ago and memory fades.

It surprises me when people say they don't like lamb -- but each has
their own taste. I just hope it's not a carry-over from the sheep-men/
cattle-men battles of yore.

Gary Hayman
Greenbelt, Maryland

--- SNIP ---