Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default Another McDonald's Lawsuit

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 03:19:44 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2x2xq8

> "...he took at least five independent steps to make sure that
> thing had no cheese on it".
>
> Except looking at the damn hamburger to see if it has cheese on
> it. Duh.
>
> I'd like to see a picture of these people. $100 bucks says
> they're 100% pure, backwoods, inbred trailer trash. Just looking
> to make a buck because they're too stupid to assume any
> responsibility for themselves.

Heh. I know what it's like to buy food for somebody with bad food
allergies... you check, then you double-check, and then you triple check
to make sure there are no ingredients/contents that may cause a
reaction. You don't have to be a rocket-scientist to figure that one
out. But I am willing to bet that this pratt will get something outta McD's.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible