Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Turner[_2_] Dave Turner[_2_] is offline

Default Sand? What sand.

http://www.bigdrumsmokers.com/

> (Damn! Haven't even started drinking yet.)

OMG, why not? It's the weekend, and it's after church, so it's time to
get crackin'!
Seriously, those smokers are interesting, but unfortunately my BW would
never allow me to have anything that looked vaguely industrial. After
all, the neighbors would talk (or be jealous).
Dave