Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Another McDonald's Lawsuit

jmcquown said...

> If you place a special order shouldn't you check it before you leave the
> establishment? I eat my burgers plain. It's been a long time since I
> was at a McD's but I always checked to make sure my burger was to order
> before I drove off. I guess it's a good thing for McDonald's he didn't
> order coffee, too.

It's his own bozo fault for not actually checking. If he was cautious enough
to order it that way because of a cheese allergy and knowing he could
possibly die, he should have been equally as cautious to check it before
biting into it and return the meal. That should probably release McD from any
liability, imho.

The other issue that wasn't mentioned was if his friend or mother didn't
mistakenly give him the cheese'd burger as they drove away.

Andy