Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Dee Dee Dee is offline

Default Songs of their Day

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Dee Dee said...
>
>> Andy, are you living in a time-warp. ;-))

> Practically!
>
> My music collection stopped back in 1990.
>
> I haven't listened to the radio in years either.
>
> Andy

I hate FM and don't listen to it, but everynow and then I find a new
personality. There is a great station here that plays some oldies, that is
not like the run-of-the-mill oldies' stations, but it is AM.

My country and classical collection stopped some years ago, too.

Now and then, I find some old personalities with a new album - just last
month I found one to my liking. It's on my mp3 and playlist on the
computer. When things get hot, I stick an ear phone in.
Dee Dee