Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Songs of their Day

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 10:54:03 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article >, sf wrote:
>
>> >Stealing a handicap van takes real class. :-(

>> Lowlife is everywhere. One of my kids friends had a dad who was
>> paralized and also drove a specially equipped vehicle. It was
>> broadsided one night and flipped. Someone reached into the van and
>> stole his cellphone so he couldn't even call for help. He had to lie
>> there until he was discovered by the police.

>Geez.
>
>I actually carry a backup cellphone in my purse. It has no minutes, but
>it is kept charged so I can use it to call 911.

Don't call 911 on your cell phone unless you're on the highway....
you'll get the state police and they have to route it to the correct
police station. I dial 411 and let them connect me to the local
police.

--

A husband is someone who takes out the trash and gives the impression he just cleaned the whole house.