Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking

Default whole wheat bread

Bobo wrote on Sat, 11 Aug 2007 09:15:05 -0700:

BB> On Aug 11, 9:02 am, Hitachi bread machine user
BB> > wrote:
??>> salt-free whole wheat bread, and kneeding whole wheat
??>> flour I use Braggs instead of salt for everything except
??>> sweets. It's made from soy, salt free but tastes salt.

BB> Have you looked at the sodium content on the Nutrition
BB> Facts on the label?

BB> One tablespoon of Bragg's has 660mg sodium.
BB> http://www.bragg.com/products/liquidaminos.html

BB> One T of Kikkoman less sodium soy sauce has 575mg.
BB> http://www.peertrainer.com/DFcalorie...B.aspx?id=7104

BB> La Choy Lite has 550mg.

BB> Bragg's is FAR from "salt free." You have been deceived.

What is "Bragg's" by the way? Is it also called Aminos and is a
variant on soy sauce?

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: