Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
cha bing cha bing is offline

Default New York Gongfu

Thanks, everyone, for your advice. I indeed went to Tea Gallery and
found it to be as great as everyone said. In fact, it was exactly what
I was looking for. I ended up spending two hours drinking a bunch of
mostly great oolongs and talking about tea with Michael. It was an
experience more akin to stopping by a friend's house than stopping by
a business. I also learned a lot about tea in the process, and ended
up spending a lot more money than I had planned. In some ways, my only
regret was that I didn't take the opportunity to talk more about pu-
er, as it seems hard to find tea shops (or tea drinkers for that
matter) that actually know anything about it. Oh well, there is only
so much you can accomplish in a day I guess.

Thanks again!
Charles