Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
The Ranger[_2_] The Ranger[_2_] is offline

Default from chipotle - a new contest

Paul Covey > wrote in message
[snip]
> Thanks for the Linda info. It's a shame she's not
> around here these days.

Agreed. I seem to remember that there were health-related issues
after she sold her restaurant that took away from her posting to
Usenet. She was a solid participant and a great source of
information. Maybe Senor Knothead can google her (since that's all
he's capable of) and learn a little from her posts.

Linda Magee was another fun poster from the past.

ObFood: Al pastor and chile colorado are two different items but a
local place I hit the other day didn't think I'd "notice." I was
annoyed enough to get my money back and will not ever go back
again.

The Ranger