Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Randall Nortman Randall Nortman is offline

Default Brewing beer (pseudo-lambic) with sourdough starter?

Has anybody had any success or failure brewing a sour beer (I am
thinking lambic style) using sourdough starter for the fermentation?
I am well aware that the traditional lambic process is rather delicate
and takes years to complete, so I'm quite aware that using sourdough
culture is highly unlikely to result in something that tastes like
true lambic, but I thought it might be an interesting experiment
anyway. Anybody have any experience or suggestions?

Thanks,

Randall