Chris Morton

Default Dolphin Korean Restaurant in Chicago

In article >, Suzanne says...

>On 12/30/03 11:09 AM, in article , "Chris Morton"
> wrote:
>
>> In article .net>, Can
>> Altinbay
>> says...
>>
>>> What part of rapist taking the gun away don't you understand?

>> What part of why would the woman let him, don't you understand?
>>
>> You obviously have a profound level of contempt for women.

>Chris, you may be misunderstand something here. Nobody is making an issue
>about women except you. You are jumping your guns.

No, I've misunderstood nothing.

Women have consistently been portrayed as stupid and foolish. That's certainly
the only characterization for somebody who'd LET a violent criminal take a
loaded gun from them.

>> Why would an intelligent woman LET him?
>>
>> Why are you so contemptuous of women?

>Again, you seem to be fixated on the idea that people are constantly have
>some level of contempt against women.

Let's see, women are portrayed as generally stupid and foolish... but NOT in a
contemptuous way... yeah, right.

And yet again I note that this is SUPPOSED to be a newsgroup about food and
restaurants... the ONLY subject I might add which I have initiated here.

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.