Can Altinbay

Default Dolphin Korean Restaurant in Chicago

"Chris Morton" > wrote in message
> In article .net>, Can

Altinbay
> says...
> >
> >"Chris Morton" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> I'm endlessly fascinated by the contempt which gun control advocates

> >display for
> >> the intellect and character of women. Apparently, you don't think that

> >woman
> >> is smart enough to either use a holster or a purse designed for the

> >carrying of
> >> firearms. You also don't appear to believe that women are smart enough

> >carry
> >> firearms which can be fired from inside a purse or a coat pocket.
> >>
> >> Misogyny is a consistent trait of gun control advocates....
> >>

> >Don't you love it. No one ever said anything about intelligence, and we
> >come up with THIS doozy.

> Woman who acted as you suggest would be stupid. I don't believe women by

and
> large are stupid.

First, we have this.

> >For the record, I know women who could take out said rapist easily. It's

> >matter of training, and they don't have to find their gun. So don't give

me
> >misogynist. Straw man of the worst kind.

> Once again, you advocate 110lb. 60 year old women fistfighting with 210lb.

20
> year old rapists. You don't mind if the woman resists, you just don't

want her
> to prevail. What do you call that, "foreplay"?

Then, we have this. So - is the woman capable of keeping the gun from going
to the rapist or not? She is intelligent, so she would not allow him to
have it. Yet, she is not able to handle him.

I didn't say fist fight. this lady I mentioned is a martial arts expert.

> That's Taliban grade misogyny on your part.

Straw man.

> >And your examples still mean the woman has to get to the gun. That takes
> >time.

> How MUCH time? 2 hours? 10 days?

How much time does he need?

> Like most anti-gunners, in addition to being a misogynist, you know

nothing
> about firearms or self-defense.

Since the former statement is untrue, and is a fabrication on your part
coming from no supporting evidence. the second part is suspect, too.

> And yet again, I point out that this is a newsgroup devoted to food and
> restaurants, not one devoted to advocating the welfare of violent rapists.

And yet again, yada yada.