Chris Morton

Default Imitation Food

In article >, Steve Wertz says...

>On 29 Dec 2003 17:45:47 -0800, Chris Morton >
>wrote:
>
>>Yes, but almost every midwestern town has a greasy spoon like "The Spot" in
>>Fulton, MO. They made a better burger than Hardees could ever imagine.
>>Gasper's truck stop on Hwy54 was a lot better than Hardees too.

>Any decent midwestren town will have at least 6 24-hour Waffle Houses
>(3 of them right across the street from another one).

Actually, I'm not sure that there are any Waffle Houses in NE Ohio. There are
Denny's and Big Boys, although almost all of the Big Boys in the Cleveland area
closed a few years ago. Most of the Long John Silvers closed around the same
time. I always liked Captain D's better. Of course the closest Captain D is in
Finley, OH.

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.