Gerry

Default Imitation Food

In article >, Chris Morton
> wrote:

> From then on, every ten years or so, I eat at a Hardees. That
> assessment never changes.

I'll second the evaluation. I ate them in the 70's in Oklahoma. I've
eaten them every 7-8 years since, usually in Oklahoma. I'm not sure
they're the same, but they are dry little "beef-like" sandwiches that
bear no resemblance to what I would think of as a "good hamburger".

I assume if you live in one of the countless midwestern towns that have
nothing but a Wal-Mart and a Hardee's that they become confused with
hamburgers readily.

--
First they gerrymander us into one-party fiefs. Then they tell us they only
care about the swing districts. Then they complain about voter apathy.