Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Dave Allison Dave Allison is offline

Default Elderberry secret: an easy harvesting method

Thanks, I've found several sites from looking. This helps, though none
mention specifically dried elderberries, i guess it would apply.

Yes, my goodness, the Elderberry Port is a success, though it is still
needing a few months in the bottle. After doing this, I started the
Cherry Port (mentioned in another thread) which is also good, but not as
good as the initial Elderberry Port!

DAve