Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Gunner[_6_] Gunner[_6_] is offline

Default from chipotle - a new contest

"Rechazador de Disparates" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 2, 2:11?pm, "Gunner" > wrote:
>
>> Nope, guess again, yet once again a pathetic and amatuer attempt to
>> deflect
>> focus and avoid the question. Just for your info I only review RFC and
>> AFMC, but I do google. It is interesting that you not only pose a
>> question
>> you attempt a sage answer under another name. Sad, it is.

> It's even sadder what you're doing to AFMC. You see that nothing is
> going on, you feel no desire to post anything, then the threads start
> up again and you do a seagull number on the group, shitting on all the
> threads, make a big threatening scene when somebody disagrees with
> your radical liberal politics and then you go back to lurking.
>
> How about if you get lost and stay lost, and maybe some of the bottled
> taco sauce guzzlers and connoisseurs who can tell warm beer from
> ****water the morning after a party will leave too, and AFMC can get
> back to exchanging recipes and cooking tips.
>
> There will always be the newcomer who doesn't know that there are 50
> slightly different versions of antojitos, so they will always have to
> be pointed in the right direction.

Radical Liberal Politics????

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are so.... so? how would you define clueless and
stupid in a nice way? Sorry, Booger, but I'm a Mod. Rep but old enough to
know they will lie as well as you do also. I just believe a man should be
judged a man regardless of where he was born unless proven otherwise, such
as you continiously do. Yet, ya still cannot answer the question, can ya?
Why do you come here? You answer that here in an minute, don't ya, Queenie?

"AFMC can get back to exchanging recipes and cooking tips."

You mean the Spanish language ones you take off the Internet and cannot
translate correctly, nor know what the techniques/ingredients discussed
involve? Yea, that is a good issue for you to continue to broach. One of
these days you might get one accidentaly right. Hell, even a blind pig will
gets an occasional acorn, so your turn should be next.

Absolutely love this line you pose:
"There will always be the newcomer who doesn't know that there are 50
slightly different versions of antojitos, so they will always have to be
pointed in the right direction."

Wait a minute Professor, are those Tacos and Tamales of which you speak? Say
it is not so Booger, for you to discuss tacos, tamales, salsas, and
tortillas is....is well, .....it is down right UnNorteno and most certainly
UnAmerican! Why You ole Taco Queen you!! A little SoCal Mexican Hostest
with the Mostest, You go girl! show us the light as you know it. Show us the
slightly different versions of antojitos we don't seem to understand. But,
please don't apply for a copyright with that BS statement!

BTW, you are again incorrect, the Adobo being Annetto? no, no, no. And
your ref to pure capsaicin at 1Mill SV, ahh, no, sorry?

You need some new Bona Fides Booger, your old ones never did workvery
well. Perhaps Don Quijote de la Mancha or some variation may be better
suited to you. You both run along the same theme.