Posted to alt.food.diabetic
hahabogus hahabogus is offline

Default Spaghetti Squash

Emily > wrote in news:SaBqi.42920$Fc.35057
@attbi_s21:

> Hi all. I am interested in trying out spaghetti squash for use as
> spaghetti under sauce

I cook my spaghetti squash in the microwave. I cut it in half, clean out
the seeds snd crud put it in a pyrex microwave safe glass dish (cut side
down) and nuke it for about 20 minutes on 1/2 power. When cool enough to
handle using a fork I scrape out the 'Spaghetti' mix it with italian
seasoning butter and parm cheese. It is cooked when you push on the outer
shell with your finger and it gives a little.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore