Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Rechazador de Disparates Rechazador de Disparates is offline

Default from chipotle - a new contest

On Aug 2, 2:11?pm, "Gunner" > wrote:

> Nope, guess again, yet once again a pathetic and amatuer attempt to deflect
> focus and avoid the question. Just for your info I only review RFC and
> AFMC, but I do google. It is interesting that you not only pose a question
> you attempt a sage answer under another name. Sad, it is.

It's even sadder what you're doing to AFMC. You see that nothing is
going on, you feel no desire to post anything, then the threads start
up again and you do a seagull number on the group, shitting on all the
threads, make a big threatening scene when somebody disagrees with
your radical liberal politics and then you go back to lurking.

How about if you get lost and stay lost, and maybe some of the bottled
taco sauce guzzlers and connoisseurs who can tell warm beer from
****water the morning after a party will leave too, and AFMC can get
back to exchanging recipes and cooking tips.

There will always be the newcomer who doesn't know that there are 50
slightly different versions of antojitos, so they will always have to
be pointed in the right direction.