Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Dick Adams[_1_] Dick Adams[_1_] is offline

Default Bob Hurt's Sourdough Article

"cognite tute" > in message
. net...
wrote under the entire untrimmed content of my post

the following terse comment:

> hopefully after a thorough washing.

to imply, one may suppose, that someone or something
needs a bath.

Well cognite this, tutsey: You're supposed to focus your
comment(s) by deleting irrelevant quoted text.

Dunno if its me you think needs a bath, but, to tell you the
truth, I was about to take one anyway. Or maybe you just
think I should wash my mouth out with laundry soap?
(Well, then, you wouldn't be the first.)

Tutsey, and all you other little muckers, it's good to have you
aboard, but it is going to be real good if you can develop
some posting style.

--
Dicky