Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default the last sock-puppet of Derek the Dodger

Derek snipped and ran thusly:

>> Your history is well established. I asked you how many times

you returned to this group masquerading as people who support
your ideas. Were you planning to reply to that question? You
have a thorough inventory of the history of this group, surely
you must have that stat at your fingertips? Just curious..

> As usual

As usual is right, you must find it pretty embarrassing to be shown to
be such a hypocrite.. Is it "Derek" this time? Are you currently working
on any new sock puppets to come along to agree with you? It must be
difficult to maintain such masquerades, or does it come naturally?

So many questions, so few answers... Maybe I'll go back into the
archives and ressurect a few of them. It'll be like pub night in Eastbourne.