Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Alan S Alan S is offline

Default Spaghetti Squash

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 03:56:54 +0200, " Frank t2" >
wrote:

>Pray tell... what is squash ?
>
>For me, it has always been juice extract from a fruit, but it seems
>NOT to be that in this case .. or am I wrong ?
>Thanks,
>Frank

A family of veges. I'm not sure what term they use in France
or the UK. In Australia we call most (not all) of them
pumpkins or gourds. In the USA they call these Squash:

http://www.cityofholland.com/Brix?pageID=830

In my own personal glycemic index I can eat pumpkin (winter
squash) until it's coming out my ears and barely cause a
stir on my meter. So it has become one of my favourite
veges.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraltraveloz.blogspot.com/
latest: Mossman Gorge in the Daintree Rainforest
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com/
latest: Self-Testing and Type 2 Management