Posted to rec.food.restaurants
pltrgyst[_1_] pltrgyst[_1_] is offline

Default Restaurants in Santa Fe, New Mexico

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:28:34 -0700, "Me" > wrote:

>Any chance at all that someone out here knows of any good places to go and
>others to avoid? My wife and I are going there for a week in October.

Regardless of trendiness, Coyote Cafe remains absolutely superb.

Tomasita's was good, as were Guadalupe Cafe and Andiamo, but nothing special.
Cafe Paris was disappointing.

And this may sound strange, but there is an Indian restaurant downtown, named
India Palace, which is really excellent. We were shocked! It provided a very
welcome break after two weeks of mostly formula southwestern food.

-- Larry