Posted to rec.food.cooking
Curly Sue Curly Sue is offline

Default Hot Temperature !!!!

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 12:47:02 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
> wrote:

>Yesterday was beautiful. Low humidity and temps in the low 80s. I was
>outside almost all day yesterday. The grill is getting a workout this
>weekend. Tonight I'll be grilling blue cheese burgers, corn on the cob and
>I'll have some sliced tomatoes and cole slaw.
>
>Michael <- inside of house is a mess but the gardens look pretty good

Yesterday was gorgeous here too so I did some yard work in the
afternoon and grilled pork chops later on, the thin ones too much and
the thicker ones perfectly. When I grill, I do enough for several
days so I've got tonight's supper covered.

Today looks to be more of the same weather, but with the yardwork done
I'm going to relax on the back porch and go through my mountain of
junque mail and papers to file. Tonight it will be cool enough to use
the oven so I've got a batch of the no-knead bread dough bubbling
away.

Sue(tm)