Posted to rec.food.cooking
Giusi Giusi is offline

Default I have a big plant of marjoram...

Puester wrote:

> It sounds tasty, but marjoram can be very strong flavored. Try it and
> let us know how it turned out.
>
> Could you make pesto with the marjoram?
>
> gloria p

I should think in pesto it would be even stronger. I haven't tried it,
though.

I saw a beautiful presentation of lasagne last week in which the chef
rolled whole parsley leaves between two ultra-thin sheets of fresh
pasta. It was for the top layer only. What a beautiful thing it was
when done! Why not marjoram, ask I?