Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss Lou Decruss is offline

Default How do you make spongy pancakes?

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:20:24 GMT, unge (Little
Malice) wrote:

>One time on Usenet, John Kane > said:
>> On Jul 20, 1:09 pm, CM > wrote:

>> > I love IHOP pancakes--they are spongy and soak up butter and syrup but
>> > whenever I make pancakes at home they are dense and "cakey". What is the
>> > secret to making more spongy pancakes?

>> What's an IHOP?

>International House of Pancakes. And I haven't eaten at one
>for many years. Last time we tried it, the portions were very
>small for the price and not that tasty...

I went to one about 5 years ago when I was suffering from a world
class hangover. I had to order a second meal the portions were so
small. I won't go there again and luckily I don't get drunk enough to
get hangovers often.

Lou