LIMEYNO1

Default Chocolate Bundt Cake (?)

* Exported from MasterCook *

Helen's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 10 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Cakes Peagram

-----MM BY H. PEAGRAM-----
3 c Flour
3 ts Baking powder
1 t Salt
1/2 c Margarine
1/2 c Shortening
1 3/4 c Sugar
4 md Eggs
1 c Milk
1 t Vanilla
-----MARBELING-----
4 oz Semi-sweet choc chipits
2 tb Water
2 tb Canned milk or cream

Sift dry ingredients. Cream fat and sugar. Add eggs to creamed
mixture. Add dry ingredients alternately with milk and vanilla to
creamed mix.

MARBELING: Melt chocolate with water. Add milk or cream. Blend well.

Place 1/3 batter in greased pan. Spread 1/2 marbeling mixture on
batter. Put second 1/3 batter over marbeling. Spread second 1/2
marbeling over batter. Add last 1/3 of batter. Bake at 350F 60-70
minutes. A springform pan or tube pan works well too.

H. Peagram

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 487 Calories; 22g Fat (40.9% calories
from fat); 7g Protein; 65g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 78mg Cholesterol;
503mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 4
Fat; 2 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0