Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default I have a big plant of marjoram...

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:03:31 +0200, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>I have dried a lot of it. Now I would like to do something new. I have
>thought to make some eggs linguini (hand made) with miced leaves inside and
>seasoned with a lemon cream. What do you think?

Sounds good to me! I usually just use marjoram on meat. How do you
make the lemon cream?

Any more ideas would be great too. I have a huge marjoram plant that
I haven't trimmed yet.

--

A husband is someone who takes out the trash and gives the impression he just cleaned the whole house.